Wednesday, February 16, 2011

긴장! - The word most I hate !!!

Dear Blog,

Hari ni kami tension sangat ! Tak taw kenapa tapi yang pastinya kami tension gila !. Today in my life I just say I hate everything! Everything in my life! I just want somebody take my heart and..and rip my heart out! and leave me here to bleed! Is that bad hah? hahaha!!! I just need u to go away from me and I hope I don't remember anything ! anything ! that's it ! and Full stop okeh!!!!! arghhhh I just hate it when I have to tell my self, huh !! whatsoever!!!

Selalunya kalo kami tension kami dengar lagu Avril Lavigne and tell my self that's everything gonna be owrite ! Just calm down urself ! Then all things gonna be owrite again !. okeh?? But today is different ! I don't no what it is but....arghhh oh god !, sometime I wish that I have amnesia ! Hampa pernah tengok tak cita seribu kali cinta?? Kami penah jugak berharap kami jadi macam watak Intan Ladyana tu (hahaaha). Setiap bangun pagi ja, mesti lupa apa yang terjadi semalam. Bagi kami, benda tu memang syok tapi maybe bagi orang lain...heeee tak suka lah jadi macam nih!..

Hahaha!!! So Blog, kami memang pelik pun jadi jangan tertanya-tanya kenapa yep! and now after I tell u everything, I fell so..so relieved now! thanks Blog. only u I can tell everything. SO jom kita kapel okeh !..:D okeh lah Blog I need to go now ! kami nak tdo kejap untuk menyihatkan kepala otak kami yang kami rosak kan the whole day ! hah..bybye Blog, see u then. Lavb u ! kihkihkih =)

p/s : it's all about my heart...heart..my hati..and jantung = haa??.. and...and nothing to do with other people ! okeh.bybye??

No comments:

AinaaMadNor copyright ::. amlolipop.blogspot.com