
N i was like, baby..baby..baby o00oo like baby..baby..baby 0o0o0 I thought u always be mine..mine!!~~
Well I don't want the whole world, the sun the moon and all their light, I just want to be the only girl you love all your life.
That should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh, that should be me this is so sad, that should be me feeling your kiss, that should be me buying your gifts, this is so wrong, i can't go on, til you believe that should be me. !~
I can be tough, I can be strong, but with you it's not like that all, you always there, you're every where, but right now I wish you were here...damn damn damn, what i do to have you here, here, here...i wish you were here. damn damn damn what i do to have you near near near.. !!~
I wouldn't want to be anybody else, i'm no beauty queen, i'm just beautiful me, you got every right to be a beautiful life, who says you're not perfect, who says you're not worth it, who says you're the only one that's hurting, trust me that's the price of beauty !!~
P/S: mooD- IN LOVE !!~ >.<



No comments:
Post a Comment