Sunday, January 15, 2012

A love to kill !!~~~


Dear oppa,

No, you're not the one for me. . . we don't fit one another. . . from the moment I saw you. . . when you entered my heart. . . you weren't the one. . . you're different, don't look into my eyes. . . my feelings are confused, they cannot grow. . . you were deeply raised from hate. . . you laid your roots in the hole you made in my heart. . . I love you. Please, love me. . . No. we shouldn't be like this. . . we can't stop this anymore. . . there's nothing I can do. . . I can't erase you from my heart. . . my tears fall first. . . if I never saw you, no, if I never met you. . . this pain never would've came. . . I'm sorry for loving you, depending on you. . . I couldn't help myself. . . I love you. Please, love me. . . No. we shouldn't be like this. !!~~


P/S : OST A Love To Kill. oppa belakon..!!~~ huuuuu....sweeettt~
oppa, apayo :'(

No comments:

AinaaMadNor copyright ::. amlolipop.blogspot.com