
Dear Oppa,
I love u, I don't know why would I Love you that t0o much !!~ huh what I just said ?? sorry I just can't make my mind clear !! why u always act like an idiot ?? please, be true and become real .. just love with who has love u more and them him as ur precious and it's not worth isn't it ?? u should not believe what other people told u, u should believe in ur self .. it is ur self who must to pick who u like and not to pick those who are bad enough .. u have grown up dear, please believe in your self .. see the world, don't be afraid .. life is challenging and u must have to be strong .. just stay strong what ever you are .. and the most important is believe in your self no matter what .. may he is a man who are good for u, no one know bout that .. but don't make his heart hurt with what you have done .. if u can't make it than said it the truth .. oke dear .. I know u are good girl and strong enough to believe and make decision .. xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment