
Oppa, never thought i was that weird.
Dear oppa,
These feelings I can’t shake no more , These feelings are running out the door , I can feel it falling down ,
And I’m not coming back around , It’s getting harder to pretend . I remember when , It was together ‘til the end , And I want to believe you , When you tell me that it'll be okay , Ya I try to believe you , But I don't . I don't know how I'll feel , Tomorrow ! I don't know what to say , Tomorrow , Is a different day . ! Give me a little time , Leave me alone a little while , Maybe it's not too late . ! and I know I'm not ready . He wasn't what I wanted , what I thought , no . He never made me feel like I was special . He isn't really what I'm looking for . Sometimes I get so weird , I even freak myself out , I laugh myself to sleep it's my lullaby , Sometimes I drive so fast , Just to feel the danger , I want to scream it makes me feel alive . Is it enough to love ? Is it enough to breathe ? Somebody rip my heart out , And leave me here to bleed , Is it enough to die ? Somebody save my life , I'd rather be anything but ordinary please . ! Let down your defenses , Use no common sense , If you look , you will see , That this world is a beautiful , accident , Turbulent , succulent , opulent , Permanent , no way , I wanna taste it ! Don't wanna waste it away ! If fears what makes us decide , Our future journey , I'm not along for the ride , Cuz I'm still learning , To try and touch the "sun" , My "fingers" burning , Before you're old you are young , I'm still learning . ! I always be a weird person , I'm sorry ! ! I have to go and leave you alone , but always know , we are friend till the end . No more than that . ! ! ~ ~ ~
P/S : I'm so stupid deerr ! ! ! ~ ~ I'm sorry, I do try to get over it but it cannot be . humm ! ! ~ ~ Maybe I just love to be alone , freedom and and and I don't know. I'm sorry , . !



No comments:
Post a Comment