Friday, February 10, 2012

ow . . how can I help me-self !!~~


oppa . . oppa . . comei nya !!~~ =.='
Dear Oppa,

Do I look excited ? yes yes yes !!~~ Oppa, arini org search abg google and I hv found a special picture . .and it is very precious and sweet and awesome and and lovely and hum I think I love this one so much-ie!! Oppa, why in this picture you look soooww very very hum . . . cute !!~ Ow man . . haahaha I just fall in love with this picture soooow much !!~~ ow ow . . I always love you oke Oppa . . saranghae !!~~



P/S : Oppa, tell my BFF = please don't be upset, I will be with u no matter what, oke - trust me- !!~~ I think it's just my feeling !!~ hahahaha maybe it just me!! Oppa . . . saranghae !!~~


oppa . . I do like Ben 10 !!~ :D

No comments:

AinaaMadNor copyright ::. amlolipop.blogspot.com