Saturday, April 14, 2012

Silly !!~


Dear oppa,

I always hoped to find someone I was deeply in love with. Someone to spend the rest of my life with. Silly, isn't it? hehehe

I've decided that I'm not going to focus on my past anymore...so if I owe you money, I'm sorry.

Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.

I dont know why, but from all the toys in the world, People choose “Feelings” to play with...

"You are mine forever." The most selfish line, but the sweetest words we want to hear from the one we love. Right ??

My past is my past, it made me who I am, I have no regrets, wouldn't change a thing. I just don't live there anymore.

No I haven't met Mr. Right yet, but I have met Mr. Fake, Mr. Rude & Mr.Player. opppss !!~

Don't make a fool of yourself being faithful to someone who's playing you.

Never say goodbye when you still want to try. Never give up when you can still take it. Never say you don't love them when you can't let go.

I'm moving on. No more waiting, no more hurt. If you wanted me, you could've had me, but you didn't. You blew your chance.

I hate when I miss someone and can't do anything about it.

Do you ever miss me? I mean truly, aching in the bottom-of-your-heart pain, which you can't ignore. Because that's how I feel. Every day

If I fall asleep texting you, it’s because I didn’t want to say goodbye.


oppa !!~

No comments:

AinaaMadNor copyright ::. amlolipop.blogspot.com