Thursday, April 26, 2012

TaeYang - I Need A Girl = A Boy !!~


Dear oppa,

tHIs sonG is ThE beSt !!~ tp tukar la I Need A Girl ke I Need A Boy ... hehehe translate ada je kt bawah !! lagu ni di cipta oleh GDragon !! ouh dia sgt romantik !!~~ heheheheh tp oppa lagi romantik ... !! oppa saranghae, I lOve yoU, Wa aI nI !!~~





I’m tired of being alone, I’m sick of being single, I think I need me a girl / boy I need a girl / boy like.
One that speaks without thinking
Not a little child, but one that will embrace me
Not a girl / boy that plays around sometimes when she’s / he's bored
But one that will only love me
Even if she / he stays still and guys hand her / his their phone
That kind of girl / boy that will proudly take out and show my picture
Girl / Boy, I need a girl / boy
Pretty / Cute no matter what she / he does
A pretty / tough body, too
Girl / Boy, I need a girl / boy
Baby, I need you
Girl / Boy, you need me, too
A kind of girl / boy that looks better in jeans than a skirt / short pants 
A girl / boy that will eat the kimchi fried rice that I make instead
A girl 
/ boy who looks young even though she’s / he's old
I like that kind of girl / boy
(Know what I mean)
A girl / boy that acts shy, but knows how to be bold
Always pretends to careful of her / his behavior
But when you’re with her / him
Hmm, y’all know what I’m talking about
But a cute girl / boy who knows style
Even though our hobbies are different
Our tastes are the same
A girl / boy that I can relate to a lot
When we watch movies or listen to music
A voice that wakes me up in the morning
(Morning Kiss) I want to start the day
I’ll learn on your knees at night
As I listen to a lullaby
I want to dream of you
Make my heart race again
Make me able to create sweet songs again
You know don’t need no more
It’s just not like that
You’re the person I want to give my heart to
Girl / Boy, I need a girl / boy
Girl / Boy, I get, gotta make you’re mine
I’m treat you right, baby
Girl / Boy, are you listening to me?
Baby, I need you
Girl / Boy, you need me, too
Girl / Boy, I need a girl / boy

P/S : JUST FOR FUN !!~ XDA MAKSUD TERSIRAT DAN TERSURAT yeee !!~~ bybye




Oppa, songs for u !!~

No comments:

AinaaMadNor copyright ::. amlolipop.blogspot.com