Wednesday, April 06, 2011

15 words to say I Love You ??~

the words describe about love from a bottom heart !~

1. I love you..
2. I want to be with you..
3. I miss you for everyday, every hour..
4. I must heard your voice for once..
5. Can I message you for everyday ?
6. Hold my hand..
7. I'll be with you no matter what..
8. If you say don't disturb then I will know that you have a problem and I'll get in touch with you if you want..
9. The word must I say everyday good night and I love you..
10. If you say I hate you, I must know that I have do something wrong at you..
11. I know that you will understand me no matter what, so do I..
12. I will make you mine..
13. I will take care of you..
14. If you want me to choose this word - I love you or I hate you - I will choose I hate you because when I hating you it will mean I love you forever and ever..
15. If you say lets brake up, I will let you go if the reason you give is rational and the last word I would say is I love you and I hate you.!

1 comment:

anotherstep said...

when u see how lovely he is... u don't say a word <=

AinaaMadNor copyright ::. amlolipop.blogspot.com