Monday, April 18, 2011

Help me Lullaby !~


Dear heart,
I'm sorry.
I didn't think this would happen.
I thought things would be different.
I mean, he just seemed so perfect.
Someone who wouldn't break my heart,
because he knows what it's like.
He promised he'd stay around forever,
but now he's gone.
I never knew forever would go by so fast.

I pass him in the hall ways,
and we walk by without a word.
I know it hurts every single time,
but hang in there alright ?
We will pull through,
without him.
I mean, how hard could it be ?
We got so far without him.
So now it's just like the beginning,
expect this time, we're just strangers with a past.

We can do it.
It's his loss right ?
Cause his the one who left, the one who's missing out, on me ?

Who am i kidding...
it's my loss too.

I'm sorry, heart.
Sorry I put you through so much pain.

p/s : also web "ing" :D

No comments:

AinaaMadNor copyright ::. amlolipop.blogspot.com