
I love you until my last breathe but what can I do! We are not to meant each other, I always want to be with you, always and forever. My heart always said that you are not for me and my mommy always told me don't ever and never in love with a guy, let them in love with you first. I don't know and not realize when I was in love with you.! The thing that I always said to my self is just let you go, let's try another guy who are in love with you. I just try it and try but I always keep thinking about you and I want you to get out of my head! I love you and you say you love me to0 but I never fell it. I'm sorry because I let you down. I just can't be with you anymore. When I be with you all I know is my heart felt like a something, like I do anything is wrong, is that okay when I do this do that, like not to be my self. I want too to be my self when I with you but I don't know why I can't maybe we're don't have a chemistry or something that I really don't know or maybe I don't really know much about you. I do want to know more about you but..well maybe it is my mistake.! I'm sorry if I do anything is hurt you out. I just can't do or be with you anymore, that's all I know. I hope you will get a girl who will love you, caring about you and not to get hurt easily like I do. I admit that I am sensitive but I got a point.! 1st, I think that you are not so in love with me. 2nd, you are not too caring. 3rd, I think you were thinking that I am not loving you and I just want to play around, maybe.! 4rd, maybe you have someone that you were so in love but you can't get her and you use me or something else, maybe ! and the last one would be...I don't believe a men !~ maybe forever !~ It doesn't mean that I hate men, I just say that I will never believe them ~maybe~! Love is hurt whether it's right or wrong!.
Hey this is for you !~
I always wish I will be with you forever !~
I always wish that You and I were meant together !~
I always wish you and I will see a beautiful mo0n and star together !~
I always wish you will be happy and have a brighter days !~
I'm sorry for what I've done to you. I just do what it is right for me and you. You heart don't know whether you love me or not. I want someone love me from bottom of his heart and I will love him as he love me to0. Thank you for everything you have do to me. I will always remember you.!
p/s : copy and paste ~web"ing"~ !~ :D


No comments:
Post a Comment